2010年1月9日 星期六

Moduoge (摩多格) - Chocolate, Raspberry, Vanilla and Pistachio Mousse Cake

I don't know what Moduoge / 摩多格 means, but I guess it implies a lot of layers? The bottom of this cake is made of melted chocolate, hazelnut paste & almonds. The original recipe calls for vanilla cream and almond cake layer, but I forgo them (too much work, u know!). I am quite happy with the cake(s) - the cream & mousse turned out very smooth, soft & tasteful.

Just one note - the chocolate-hazelnut-almond layer should be made into a thin layer; otherwise you will have a hard time to cut it.

I haven't decided if I should put the recipe up yet. I will see how many people want them because it will take a bit of time writing it!. Please leave me a message if you do.

Moduoge decorated with French macarons, but I didn't do a smooth job on the raspberry mousse layer :(



Different layers.



Mini Moduoge.

沒有留言:

張貼留言