2009年12月24日 星期四

Christmas Baking

This is my first post, which shows my first christmas baking. I made these snacks for my colleague, Sue, who has been a loyal supporter of my sugar goodies since the very beginning!

At the bottom of the stand are santa and tin soldier cookies, middle are little pound cakes covered with fondant icing (didn't cover the whole cakes), and on the top are custard and almond tarts.



Recently i have been addicited to cookies making and decorating. I think I'll need to get back to making more cakes soon!


I am pretty happy with how the tin soldier cookies turned out. It was actually easier than what I expected. It didn't take me a lot of time. Isn't it cute?
Polar bear is getting festive, too.....



At last, Merry Christmas!

1 則留言:

  1. i can't believe it can eat!!! what a beautiful xmas cake :>

    回覆刪除